How to use Flipster
Via Mobile App
- Download the Flipster App.
- Open the Flipster App and click Get Started.
- Allow the app access to your location or search for Stark Library.
- Click Login on the Stark County District Library listing.
- On the Sign In page, ignore the boxes for User ID and password. Instead, click the small text link for "patron ID".
- Your Patron ID is your library card number. Enter your library card number in the Patron ID box and click Sign In.
- You’re done! Browse and view magazines to your heart's content!
Get the App
Via Desktop & Laptop
- Click the “Open Flipster” button below. It will open an EBSCO login page.
- At the EBSCO login page, it asks for a Patron ID. Your Patron ID is your library card number. Do not attempt to sign in with a Google account.
- Enter your library card number in the Patron ID box and click Sign In.
- You’re done! Browse online or download the Flipster mobile app to continue.