Is Your Branch Library Closed? We’re Always Open Online!
We know that - sometimes - you work on that paper late at
night. Or you plan that vacation after the kids have gone to
bed. Or you start thinking about retirement in the early
morning, as you’re sitting at the office. And so, we want to
be available to you!
Stark Library has over 500,000 ebooks, shows, and more
available 24/7 from our online library and content apps.
You can enjoy all the ease of the cloud, without ever
paying a dime or enduring another commercial.
All you need is a library card to get started!
Borrowing: Up to 10 items at a time. Check out for 21 days.
Notable Features: New titles added weekly. Special sub-sites for kids and teens ensure they are browsing age appropriate materials. Sync your progress and bookmarks between multiple devices. Download the easy-to-use Libby app built by Overdrive to access Library materials.
- Click the “Open Overdrive” button below
- If prompted to Sign In, select Stark County District Library as your library
- Enter your library card number to sign in
- Now that you have an OverDrive account, browse online or download the Libby mobile app to continue.
Get the Libby/Overdrive App
Borrowing: Unlimited e-magazines. Check out indefinitely.
Notable Features: Download back issues of your favorite magazines for offline viewing. Receive automatic email notifications whenever a new issue comes out.
- Click the “Open RBdigital” button below
- At RBdigital's Stark County District Library page, click “Create New Account”
- Enter your desired account details
- You’re done! Browse online or download the RBdigital mobile app to continue
Get the App
Access at Your Fingertips
with the Stark Library App!
At work. On the go. At the store. In another state.
Wherever you are, you can access the Library’s
collections, register for an event, or even reserve an item by simply reaching into your pocket. The Library goes with you!
- Search our catalog for books, magazines, movies, music and devices
- Read summaries and reviews of our 1 million+ items
- Place items on hold for convenient pick-up at any of our locations
- Check out our librarians’ latest reading recommendations
- Renew items and see where you are in the holds queue
- Access our digital collection of eBooks, audiobooks, movies, music, and magazines
- Find and register for library events, classes and workshops
- And More!
Get the App
More online resources