Join the Summer Challenge
June 8 until August 14, 2020
Kids and teens—earn points by doing activities, reading, playing, and exploring! And then share your story on our Summer Challenge Facebook page to inspire others! Just color your map (or track online), and win prizes!
Sign Up for the Summer Challenge
(or call 330.452.0665)
How To Play
- Track your progress online or using the map from June 8 until August 14, 2020. Each day you read or each activity you complete counts as 20 points.
You can print a map at home or pick one up from a brochure box at these locations:
- All Stark Library locations (outside)
- Books-a-Million at the Strip
- Weis Park (tennis courts) and Stadium Park (near the Garden Center)
- Jackson Parks: North Park near the shelter kiosk
- Fry Park, Cook's Lagoon, Perry Sippo, Quail Hollow
- Earn a prize when you reach 200 points and 500 points.
(Prizes will be available after July 6, while supplies last.)
You can win one of 6 GRAND PRIZE BASKETS!
One ticket: You’ll earn one ticket into the Grand Prize Drawing by finishing the challenge and reaching 500 points.
Five tickets: After you finish the challenge, you can continue to earn tickets to be entered into the drawing! One ticket for each 100 points you earn!
(Limit: 5 additional tickets)
Instructions for Online Tracking (Beanstack)
William McKinley Presidential Library and Museum
Pro Football Hall of Fame
Chick Fil A
Peace, Love, and Little Donuts
North Canton Skate Center
Here are some of the activities that count towards earning your prizes. More are listed on your Summer Challenge map.
- Complete a scavenger hunt.
- Complete an online escape room.
- Tell a librarian about a book you read via Email, Facebook, or Beanstack.
- Attend three of the virtual events below.