2019 Coloring Book Page Contest
Create your best library or book-related line drawing for a chance to be featured in our new Stark Library coloring book. Winners will also be featured on our website and social media.
- Early Learners (Birth-Pre-K)
- Elementary (K-5th Grade)
- Teens (6th-12th Grade)
How to Enter
To enter the contest, submit this form at any Stark Library branch. You may submit multiple drawings. Deadline for entry is July 15, 2019. Winners will be announced on August 1, 2019.
Rules and Guidelines
- You must be the creator of the art. Your art must be your own original concept and not a copy of anyone else's material. (If your image infringes upon another's artwork it will be disqualified.)
- Images and themes not allowed: Gore, nudity, or images of pornographic nature.
- Copyright: The artist retains all copyrights to their artwork without exception.
- Non-exclusive permissions: By entering this art competition, you are granting us permission to reproduce images of your artwork on our website, in our newsletters, on social media, and in our 2019 coloring book.
- We reserve the right to modify the contest at any time.