Library meeting rooms are currently closed to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus. We will not approve new requests until State Health Dept. guidelines indicate it is safe.
Does your business, organization or club need a meeting space to collaborate on your next project? Use one of ours—Free! We offer meeting rooms, with projectors, in a variety of sizes and capabilities throughout Stark County.
Accommodations, depending on location, include:
- AV equipment
- Set up assistance
- Sound equipment
Meeting room options vary by branch and are first come-first served, so please indicate what equipment is needed when making a reservation. Laptops are not provided with projectors.
Before you get started
There are a few things to know before your organization reserves a meeting room.
- A library card is required to reserve a room. Don't have one? Get A Library Card
- Organizations may not charge an admission fee, make any sales, or conduct direct marketing or solicitation.
- An adult leader shall be present at all times and be responsible for the supervision of children under the age of eighteen.
- Attendance must stay within maximum occupancy numbers. Groups smaller than 6 may not be eligible at all locations.
- Private events such as birthday parties and showers are not permitted.
- To ensure equitable access to all, organizations may be limited to one use per month.
- Room bookings may be requested up to 12 months in advance. For bookings nearer than 2 days, please call us at 330.452.0665 during regular business hours
- Use of our meeting rooms constitutes an agreement to our full Meeting Room Terms & conditions
...or call 330.452.0665 during regular business hours.