Does your business, organization or club need a meeting space to collaborate on your next project? Use one of ours—Free! We offer meeting rooms, with projectors, in a variety of sizes and capabilities throughout Stark County.
Accommodations, depending on location, include:
- AV equipment
- Set up assistance
- Sound equipment
Meeting room options vary by branch and are first come-first served, so please indicate what equipment is needed when making a reservation. Laptops are not provided with projectors.
Before you get started
There are a few things to know before you reserve a meeting room.
- A library card is required to reserve a room. Don't have one? Get A Library Card
- Organizations may not charge an admission fee, make any sales, or conduct direct marketing or solicitation.
- An adult leader shall be present at all times and be responsible for the supervision of children under the age of eighteen.
- Attendance must stay within maximum occupancy numbers. Occupancy numbers have been modified to accommodate safe social distancing. Groups smaller than 6 may not be eligible at all locations.
- Private events such as birthday parties and showers are not permitted.
- To ensure equitable access to all, organizations may be limited to one use per month.
- Room bookings may be requested up to four months in advance. For bookings sooner than two days in advance, please call us at 330.452.0665 during regular business hours
- Use of our meeting rooms constitutes an agreement to our full Meeting Room Terms & conditions
...or call 330.452.0665 during regular business hours.