Thank You for Being a Friend (of the Library)
As the saying goes, “We all need friends,” and ours are the best!
What are Friends of the Library?
The Friends of the Library (FOL) volunteers work tirelessly to support the library through sponsoring events, funding special Library projects, offering scholarships for staff, and much more!
What do they do?
Each FOL group is as unique as the branch they support. They stay busy:
- Telling the community about the Library
- Promoting childhood and life-long literacy
- Sponsoring programs and events like author visits
- Providing special resources like Maker Studio equipment
- Raising money through used book sales and other fundraisers
- Providing scholarships for staff members working toward their MLIS degree
- Supporting staff through training, appreciation events, and mini-grants for special projects
For more information:
Visit us on Social:
- Main Library FOL | Website
- Jackson Community Library FOL
- Lake Community FOL | Website
- Perry Sippo FOL
- Plain Community FOL
Other (still loved, but not on social) FOLs:
- DeHoff Memorial FOL
- North Branch FOL
- Madge Youtz FOL