Click the links on the right to navigate through information that will help you navigate Covid-19 information.
Click here to find trustworthy information about the COVID-19 vaccine.
COVID-19 Test Kits
We have a limited number of COVID-19 at-home test kits available. Click here for more information.
World Health Organization (WHO)
WHO is a trusted, authoritative source for public health information.
- Coronavirus Mythbusters
- Coronavirus (health topic) - This landing page for the Coronaviruses family of viruses includes background, select news on the outbreak, and links to Questions and Answers on Coronaviruses.
- Advice for the Public - This page has practical information for dealing with the outbreak on a personal level. The page includes video, graphics, myth-busters, and even tips for coping with related stress.
Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
Centros para el Control y la Prevención de Enfermedades
The CDC is our nation’s premier authority on public health information.
The CDC offers the following everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.
We recommend that individuals and families take these precautions for their health.
- Coronavirus (Spanish: Enfermedad del Coronavirus) - This page is a one-stop shop for background on COVID-19, as well as the class of coronaviruses; CDC-authored news monitoring the situation, including all the statistics on cases; and a wealth of resources for professionals, travelers, and the general public.
- Cleaning Recommendations - This page carefully outlines recommended cleaning regimens, especially for households of those at risk.
- The CDC offers the following everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses.
- The CDC offers suggestions for managing stress and anxiety during the COVID-19 outbreak.
The ODH is closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak as well as any suspected cases in Ohio. A call center to answer questions regarding COVID-19 is open 7 days a week, from 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p..m. Call 1-833-4-ASK-ODH, or 1.833.427.5634.
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Mapping by Johns Hopkins CSSE - The Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University is mapping the number of global cases of COVID-19. The data is updated throughout the day.
Trustworthy information is important anytime, but particularly when so much is at stake. ProQuest offers a database of Coronavirus Research that may be helpful.