Click the links on the right to navigate through information that will help you navigate Covid-19 information.
Click here to find trustworthy information about the COVID-19 vaccine.
COVID-19 Test Kits
We have a limited number of COVID-19 at-home test kits available. Click here for more information. The U.S. Government is again offering 4-free test kits delivered to your home through the USPS this winter. Click here to request https://www.covid.gov/tests
WHO is a trusted, authoritative source for public health information.
- Coronavirus Mythbusters
- Coronavirus (health topic) - This landing page for the Coronaviruses family of viruses includes background, select news on the outbreak, and links to Questions and Answers on Coronaviruses.
- Advice for the Public - This page has practical information for dealing with the outbreak on a personal level. The page includes video, graphics, myth-busters, and even tips for coping with related stress.
The CDC is our nation’s premier authority on public health information.
The CDC offers the following everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.
We recommend that individuals and families take these precautions for their health.
- The CDC reports deaths from COVID-19 by vaccinated vs. unvaccinated individuals.
- Coronavirus (Spanish: Enfermedad del Coronavirus) - This page is a one-stop shop for background on COVID-19, as well as the class of coronaviruses; CDC-authored news monitoring the situation, including all the statistics on cases; and a wealth of resources for professionals, travelers, and the general public.
- Cleaning Recommendations - This page carefully outlines recommended cleaning regimens, especially for households of those at risk.
- Managing social distancing and isolation - How to prepare and deal with the prospect of social distancing.
- The CDC offers these everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses.
- The CDC offers suggestions for managing stress and anxiety during the COVID-19 outbreak.
The ODH is closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak as well as any suspected cases in Ohio. A call center to answer questions regarding COVID-19 is open 7 days a week, from 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Call 1-833-4-ASK-ODH, or 1.833.427.5634.
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Mapping by Johns Hopkins CSSE - The Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University is mapping the number of global cases of COVID-19. The data is updated throughout the day.
Trustworthy information is important anytime, but particularly when so much is at stake. ProQuest offers a database of Coronavirus Research that may be helpful.